About Enchanted Nursery
Enchanted is located on Anstey road which leads out of Alton, creating good links for the A31.
As a day nursery registered for 72 children, we are open from 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 51 weeks of the year closing at Christmas and on bank holidays.
We do not have parking however we are opposite a public car park where parents can walk down to the setting. We bought the building from a previous day Nursery in September 2011 and since have worked hard in refurbishing it, and equipping it with new resources and equipment.
We have four base age rooms, an attic space, a full time kitchen, a large main Over 2’s garden, a smaller Nature garden and a canopy garden for the Under 2’s age group. We offer a sensory room and Extra Activities room.
We aim to:
- To create a positive and motivating environment that will, in turn, play a major role on your child’s future and development;
- Provide stimulating and exciting opportunites that promote every child’s individual learning and development in unrivalled surroundings;
- Develop and implement childcare services, which support the needs of all children, parents, carers and communities;
- Ensure our staff are appropriatly supported, recognised and valued in fulfilling their roles; and
- Ensure that quality is at the heart of our ethos.
what parents say
Testimonials About Little Birdies
I would recommend Enchanted Nursery to any family in the area! It’s fantastic – a very positive, happy staff who care for each child and their individual needs
He loves his days at nursery. I never have any worries/concerns leaving him. He comes home exhausted and I know it’s because he’s had so much fun
Staff put the time and effort into Tapestry, which is a great communication tool that our whole family can look at